Friday, July 01, 2011

Hey, I am a Microsoft MVP now

I found that it was a very pleasant experience during the last couple of years while I was working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and related .NET technology. Today there came a new surprise and a privilege that I received an email this morning from Microsoft team which informed me that I have been awarded as a Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP.
MVP550x222

I would like to say thanks to the CRM community, it's a very generous community that people really liked to share their working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM product. Particularly I want to thank the fellow CRM MVPs, Andriy Butenko, Dave Berry, David Jennaway, and also Jim Glass (who is a Microsoft fellow and a CRM community lead), for the tremendous support that I have received from them on CRM Development Forum. I also hope to extend my appreciation to Microsoft Community & Online Support team, and the MVP leads from Microsoft Canada, for their recognition of my contribution in the CRM community, even though I consider my contribution significantly trivial.

I want to thank Microsoft Dynamics CRM team for their hard work to keep evolving the product into a better and better development platform in the past few years. CRM platform has got great potentials in the future, keep up all the good work, folks!

From the community perspective, I have recently noticed some very talented resources in the forums after CRM 2011 has been released, I would like to thank those of you for your hard work and the contributions that you have made to the community. You can be assured that your contributions will be recognized as well one day, we need more MVPs to help grow the community!

Cheers,
Daniel

8 comments:

  1. Many Congrats Daniel !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Daniel!!! I told you this will happen =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of congrats to you, Daniel. Hope you can contribute more for the MS Dynamics CRM community. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniel, it is a supreme honor to count you among the MVP crowd, and I always believed that you would make it. With your unfettered commitment to the community, I imagine that you'll remain an MVP as long as you would like. I hope we can meet up at the next MVP Summit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paul and Dave. Dave, see you at the MVP summit if I can make it... ;-)

    ReplyDelete